Monday, November 26, 2007

Speaking of Special Occasions...

This may come as a shock to those of you who know my family well, so please brace yourselves. My little sister Lisa is officially engaged!!! The lucky guy is Paris Bayardo, a friend that goes way back to her highschool days (which is hardly back at all), and they got together after his mission. Lisa is only 19 folks, but we won't go there. Paris just turned 22 so there must be some common sense in all of this, right? Juuuust kidding. We do like you Paris, eventhough you are totally robbing the cradle here. The date right now is for June 28th, one week after Lisa turns 20. Phew!

11 comments:

Danica said...

What's she thinking? (We got married at 19 and 21! A couple weeks before we turned 20 and 22). People are going to be brutal. :)

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Oh man! That is crazy & exciting for Lisa. That reminds me...we thought you were a little crazy when you met Josh, got engaged, and married in like 4 months so I guess it's just a DeLaPaz thing, right? :)

Beth Davis said...

Congrats to your little sister- they are a very cute couple! PS- I love your wedding pictures!!! You looked beautiful and you still do of course!

anna banana said...

It just makes me feel a little old...but congratulations to Lisa and her man Paris! :)

Baldwin Fam said...

Wow, I think the last time I saw Lisa, she was what...7 or 8! that's insane! Congrats!

Anya said...

Can I have your address please?

J.J. said...

Yay! (ps...I tried the rolls and I need some serious training...yikes!lol)

Anonymous said...

That was me that said that. Not JJ it just put his name there on accident. oops! In case it does it again...this is Ali. haha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucia said...

Hello! I just want to know if this Paris, is son of Paris Bayardo (Dad) and grand son of Luis Bayardo, because when I was about six or seven years old, Paris (dad)... was my boy friend!!.I'm 41 now.
Be happy!!

Lucia said...

Please tell me if this is true.

lucia.galvan@gmail.com