As I cleaned the house yesterday I was reminded once again, how lucky I am to have Comet cleanser. It really and truly is my favorite cleaning product. It is a very deep cleaner that gets out so much more than normal spray products. The reason I love it so much is because I get to scrub and scrub and scrub so many surfaces until things are spotless. It leaves no residue or filmy build-up, and contains bleach to disinfect. How much greater can it be? There's nothing like a sparkling clean bathtub after a good Comet clean. And yes, I am being totally serious.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I feel the same way about Comet. It works better than anything else I've tried. Scrub Free is good too, but it can scratch stuff. I can't believe you did a post about Comet.
You should be their spokesperson Trisha! Now can you say all of that with a smile on your face wearing a pink apron and yellow gloves? Silly..although the next time I am at the grocery store and see Comet I will surely purchase it all because of you. :)
You are so funny!
I also love Comet. Probably not as much as you though.
I love comet as well. I love cleaning supplies. And Comet is one of my all time favorites.
Comet is by far my favorite, too! I don't think you are a dork. Laurel is a dork. :)
The best part is how cheap it is! You can't get a better deal than that.
Post a Comment