I was sitting on the couch reading a book when Macie came up to me and said, "Mom, I dollar." (Macie uses the word I for I want or my). Her uncle Kip was laughing behind her, and she just kept repeating herself very intently. "Mom, I dollar." Apparently Kip told her to ask her mom and dad for a dollar because he thought it would be funny. The funny part was, Macie had no idea what a dollar was, but she knew it was something that Josh and I had and she wanted to have it! Dang uncles. I told her that I didn't have a dollar, and since Josh didn't either, Kip finally gave her one himself. He held it up and said, "Look Macie, here's a dollar!" She took it from him, put it on the ground and colored on it. I guess money doesn't mean much to a toddler.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's super cute, and what a talker!. I wish I had enough money to just color on it any way I'd like! It gets spent too fast.
You should frame that dollar... you know like restaurants do when they get their first one. It could be, "Macie's First Dollar" and all colored on. Really cute.
That is really cute. I love that she's talking so much!
i love the toddler stories...so entertaining!
Post a Comment