Friday, February 22, 2008

The Wedding Planner

Ok folks, I'm soliciting for help. My sister Lisa is getting married in June and we're working on planning the wedding. I am probably more stressed than she is at this point. Do any of you Vegas people have someone you would recommend for flowers or invitations? We are at a loss there. Any other fabulous ideas please send my way. Thanks!

9 comments:

Robyn & Aaron said...

Hey Trish,
I just got married of course and I loved my gal that did my flowers. She is in my folks home ward and has done tons of weddings (Marlo Langford, Mendenhalls, etc.). Her name is Shelly Jensen and I can get her number for you if you want it. And, don't worry these are just suggestions so do whatever you want. I also had our friend Becky Hale do our invitations. She is just starting, but I think she will work with you even more because of it. I'm sure Josh has her number if you want it. Anyway, feel free to email me or call me with any other questions. Good luck lady, I know its crazy!

Anonymous said...

Becky Hale does invites! She did Robyn's!-Danielle Ballard

Anonymous said...

pick me, pick me! I am a good helper! Also..check out my blog you have been tagged!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Since my bouquet never made it to me at my wedding, I won't recommend my florist.

However, I did like the place I ordered my invitations. I think the place was called Just Write? It's in your neck of the woods.

Anonymous said...

just blog surfing..

invites:
just write on durango & charleston has way cute ideas!
or tara maxfield does cute invites. (allthingsmemorable.com)

flowers:
melinda terry & cindy sorensen

Unknown said...

Tara Maxfield did my shower invites and my friend Jeanna Hayes created my wedding announcement and did my photography her info is on my blog as well as Tara's. I heard that Cindy Sorensen does a great job as far as flowers go and I can get her info if you'd like just let me know.

Danica said...

you probably got enough responses, but i remember that janene smith's mom does flowers for weddings. you guys look great!

DeLaBlog said...

well im surprised no one said "flowers by michelle"! She did my wedding and my sisters. she does alot of mormon weddings. if you want info just call me. ps thats the name of her shop and then her name is michelle =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Trisha,
Candace Simpson with Elegant Images did our engagement and wedding photos and we loved her! Our invites were from Just Write on Charleston...they made it really easy.
Hope this helps!
Love your blog!!
~Sierra Murray