Vance Waldron was born on February 13th and weighed 8 lbs, 4 oz. He arrived 4 weeks early, so the little guy is toughing it out in the NICU getting his lungs nice and strong so he can then learn to eat on his own. He sure is a cutie! We are so excited that Macie's first cousin on the Waldron side of the family is finally here.
It breaks my heart seeing little babies with tubes going in and out. Hopefully he'll be going home in a week or so.
Macie brought flowers to Aunt Alli and baby Vance at the hospital.
And then she ate Alli's dinner. Really Alli didn't want it, so Chad offered her some. That girl never passes up food!
4 comments:
I agree- nothing hurts my heart more than to see a baby or child in pain. I hope he gets to go home soon.
Congratulations to your family on welcoming baby Vance!
It sure brings back a lot of memories seeing that babe hooked up to a ventilator! Of course, he'll be home soon -- he's a giant compared to Jackson -- and what a cute boy!
I hope your sister-in-law hangs in there. I'm thinking about her (even if I don't really even know her) because I know just how hard it is for a baby to be left there while you go home.
That looks familiar-except Russell wasn't hooked up to quite as many things and he could still nurse. What a big boy for a month early. Russell was 6lbs 8 ounces for a four and a half weeks early and Kyle was U lbs, 7 ounces. I had a hard time seeing Russell hooked up-it made a little harder to hold him and bond right at first. I hope Alli can stay at the hospital with him. I could with Russell and that really helped.
I hope your nephew is home and happy by now! He sure is cute...even hooked up to a ventilator. It helps me to remember that machines, as sad as they are to see, help these little kids get stronger. Your little girl is adorable!! Glad everything is going well.
Post a Comment