My daughter has a definite mind of her own. She is particular about many things, especially when it comes to clothing. Although she has debuted many creative outifts recently, I chose some of my personal favorites to show off. So what do you think, is she a creative genius or what?
Ah, the beloved swimsuit look. Fortunately we reached an agreement that she can wear the swimsuit as long as she gets dressed first. This is a weekly choice.
I believe the pants and green shirt originally matched, until she insisted on wearing her army shirt. She loves it. What can I say, Macie loves Papi and supports our troops. If you're going to go for the military look you've got to wear boots right? What great vision.
I don't think further explanation is needed here.Let's just call this "princess to the max." The sunglasses, purse and shoes revolve around the princess theme. The scarf wrapped around the pajamas was what I came up with when she held it up and asked me to put it on her. Um, how do you put that on? I guess it works...the necklace and backpack seem to round it out nicely.
This can defintiely be called the sporty look. My sister's shoes and Josh's hat. Simple yet straight to the point.
Seriously, where did this girl come from??? Let's take a vote. Which is your favorite?




16 comments:
I think I love the "sporty" look. She looks like she's saying, "Whatevuh, girlfren!"
The bathing suit is definitely the best.
This really made me laugh, because Luke has started doing the same thing. If he doesn't like what I pull out to dress him in, he says "NO!" and puts it back in the dresser. In his dream world he would wear his pajamas all day.
I love the pose in the Sporty picture, but I'm a huge fan of supporting the troops;-) So the army shirt with the boots is my favorite! I love to see the way kids dress themselves- so creative. I wish I had enough guts to just wear whatever I picked out of the closet on the first attempt. She's so cute Trisha!!
I like the army outfit, it looks like something Elisabeth would wear....she dresses herself every day and at least a couple days a week she comes upstairs wearing several unmatched layers of clothing :)
I think that I like the bathing suit the best..although they all were pretty funny. Isn't this a funny age? They do and say the funniest things. I can't believe how much she has changed.. I actually see a lot of you in her! She is adorable. Too bad you don't live closer because Aiden would love to play with her!
I love what you've done with the scarf :)
Princess look all the way-
Those pictures are hilarious! My personal fav is the princess look. I mean really, how can you go wrong with so much princess attire? Such a little girl Miss Macie is. :)
Ashlyn said this morning after talking to Kip, "Macie-pitchers, puter, Mommy...Macie-pichers, Mommy?"
We veiwed them and she pointed out Macie's Princess appearance right away...and the sun glasses!
Such a cute post! My favorite thing to read are the Macie-isms...
Ali
The bathing suit look is definitely my favorite!
That is way too cute.
Tyler's niece does the same thing and she just turned five. Her mom makes her wear clothes over the swimsuit so the teachers at her school won't think she is crazy..
I love that they develop their own sense of style. It totally makes me laugh
I have to say the swimsuit on top of the clothes is my favorite
This is awesome! Your daughter is so cute and absolutely hilarious! I love the green eggs and ham look- just classic! So cute trish!!!
Love the sporty picture. And being naked is always cute, too.
I love her little personality!
My personal is, well its a toss up between the swim suit and the princess! Love them both!
She's adorable as usual.
I like the army and boots look. Pretty funny!
Post a Comment