Monday, March 24, 2008

Macie's Announcement

Since my parents live out of town, this is the way we determined would be best to share some news with them. About a month later I figure it's probably time that everyone else know too.



Surprise! I'm 14 1/2 weeks along, due September 16th. The amazing thing this time around is how fast I started showing. If you saw me now you would know I was pregnant. The first few videos we took were great, but taken sideways and we couldn't figure out how to turn them. This was probably the 10th take, so Macie was pretty much ignoring me by this point.

This picture is my favorite. After 20 minutes of pictures and videos Macie ended up on the floor crying. 2-year-olds definitely have a short attention span! And best of all, she has no idea what being the big sister means; she is merely trained to say it. She does request to wear her big sister shirt on a regular basis now.

26 comments:

LeMira said...

Congratulations! Wow! So many of you out there in the blogger world are pregnant.

Jenny said...

Yea! Congratulations Trisha! That is so exciting! And Macie is darling. I am sure she will be a great big sister.

Elisa said...

Congratulations! And I love that video! Her 'yay' is so full of energy :)

Courtney said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to see everyone having more babies and read about their pregnancies. Carson is 2 1/2 and still doesn't get what it means to be a big brother.

Ryan and Brittany said...

We are so excited for you guys! We definetly want updates...congratulations!

Candace said...

Congrats on the big news. Macie is going to be a great big sister..

Lindsay Griffeth said...

CONGRATS! I'm a little mad that I didn't get a personal phone call. :) I had a feeling I'd read this on your blog sooner or later! That is so exciting!

7 Baldwin's said...

CONGRATS!!! I don't know why but I knew this was coming soon and I'm soooo excited for you guys!!! YAY! I love the cranky "big sister" on the floor pic! Classic! Again CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!

Esther said...

Congratulations! It will be fun to find out what you're having!

Amanda said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I was thinking that the 2 year mark was comming up for Macie. :) Didn't you always say that 2 1/2 years would be perfect? I can't wait for you to find out what it is! YEAHHHHH!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Congrats to you all! THat is so exciting. Macie sure is cute, and I'm sure she'll be a great big sis. Hope everything is going well and that you're feeling ok. We still need to get together someday....

The Murrays said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!! Macie is so cute! What a cute way to spread the news!!
~Sierra & Nick

Gina Marie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you both. I'm excited to read more of your updates! So,... keep us posted!!!

Mandy said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you! I hope everything goes well.

laurel said...

Congrats Trisha! Very exciting. I can't wait to find out what you're having!

The Tregeagles said...

Congratulations Waldron Family. We are excited for you all. The Tregeagles

Monica said...

congratulations! that is so exciting for you guys. are you feeling okay? macie will have so much fun with being a big sister.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's a great month-go for the 14th-that's Kyle's birthday. Two and a half years is a good space.

Baldwin Fam said...

That's so funny because just a couple weeks ago I was thinkin about you and I thought..hmmm, I wonder when Trish is going to have another baby. :) Congrats to all of you! Bonus info, Tigi's going to be a big sister too! In October. :)

J.J. said...

YAY!..........How cool. I'm happy for you.
Ali

Cristin said...

Wow, I didn't check your blog till TODAY. That is wonderful news! I don't know about you, but the 2nd pregnancy feels so different... it goes by TOO fast!

Tanner Family said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting, I love how Macie announced it!

anna banana said...

Congratulations Trisha! I didnt even know when I talked to you yesterday! Congrats!

Michelle said...

Congrats Trisha! What wonderful news. I hope this pregnancy goes well for you!

Danica said...

Congrats!! That's great news! Macie will be the cutest big sister.

Valerie said...

Congrats! Macie will love bossing her new sibling.