My daughter completely loves anything that can go fast. Even today as we walked out of Costco she yelled at me, "Push fast Mom!" So, I dashed across the parking lot as fast as I could with a large shopping cart. Her love for speed started very young and was instilled, of course, by her dad. She was exposed to 4-wheelers, boating, riding bikes (Josh would ride the bike pictured below with Macie on his hip and one arm steering...my neighbor told me about it), and motorcycles. No, she hasn't ridden on one, but she likes to sit on them and wishes she could go.
Since the weather has been so nice we've been getting a lot of use out of the bike trailer. Macie loves to go for rides in it. There's a green belt that goes right out our neighborhood to two parks. We've also ridden to cousin Luke's house and the leisure center (Macie's gymnastics class). Josh usually takes her for longer rides when he wants more of a workout. It's hard work pulling a trailer uphill, let me tell you!
Macie and Dad heading off for a morning ride.
We strapped in little Sadie girl and rode down to the park. She whined most of the way despite her happy face here.She was probably asking me for a snack to take on her ride. That's what the pockets are for: drinks and snacks.
Come meet us at the park!



8 comments:
It's funny that she likes things fast. Kyle doesn't for some reason, but he doesn't even like swings yet. How much did you pay for your bike trailer? I would like to get one and a bike!
Look at those gorgeous girls. Love that cheesy sadie girl smile!
Bella wants to go on a ride with the girls. It looks so fun.
I've never seen Sadie before...what a cutie!
We need to get one of those things....and a bike, I guess. My neice loves it, too! I'm jealous you live where you do with all of the parks and trails nearby.
That's so cute! I loved riding in those things when I was little!
Oh how fun that the two of them can sit in there together. Ashlyn get's lonely in hers and starts yelling..."Mom, Mom! sit!"(sit with her) Too bad Momma's can't sit and enjoy the ride with the girls wouldn't it be fun to see Dad pull that up the hill! Just a thought.
:) Ali
Miss you guys. Canyon rides would be fun together, if you guys ever come up.
I love that she loves to go fast. I also love the fact that she has gymnastic class, you have to take pictures of that... TOO CUTE.
Those girls are so darling! I would love to get a bike trailer, so fun!
Post a Comment