Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Macie Lee!

I wanted to dedicate a quick post to my Macie girl on her special day. Macie is the best part of my day every day and I can't imagine life without her. We pretty much do everything together, and I am sad for her to grow up and need her mom's help less and less! I went through her pictures and found some that I wanted to share from the past 2 years.

What a gorgeous girl! She was just a few days old here and it's one of my favorite pictures.

This is the photo we used for her birth announcement. I think I caught her first smile on camera!
This girl loves her daddy. And I'm pretty sure she's got him wrapped around her finger too.

This is at 9 months old. I love that smile!

This was from her first birthday. Yes, she is holding a box of matches. No, she couldn't open it.

Looking back at these pictures makes me laugh because she really starts looking like a toddler, yet still has no hair.

Macie always gets a kick out of making us laugh.

Finally getting some hair and a little time behind the wheel.

Macie has to be one of the youngest recruits ever.

Too sassy to get in the car, so I got out my camera because it was too cute to pass up!

Rainy day in the neighborhood. Macie loves pockets by the way.

She was saying "cheese," can't you tell?

Family picture from Valentine's Day last month.

My cute 2-year-old at snack time. The band-aid explanation will have to come another day. We love our Macie Lee!

9 comments:

laurel said...

Happy Birthday Macie! I love all of these pictures - she is so cute!! It makes me remember all those stages with Avery and how great they are. This next year will be so fun for you, she's going to get so big!

Monica said...

those pictures are so darling! the pics of macie as a newborn totally bring back memories of wymount days! isn't it crazy that two years has gone by? she is so beautiful! happy birthday macie!

Cristin said...

2 years goes by so fast!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Happy Birthday, Macie! Those pictures were fun to see. She's such a cutie!

anna banana said...

I cant believe she is two. Crazy! Great pics!

Baldwin Fam said...

Thank goodness for pictures! I think that's the only (and best) way to remember how small they used to be and how fast they grow! Happy Birthday Macie!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! They grow up way too fast. Happy Birthday Macie Lee!

The Tregeagles said...

Happy Birthday Cutie Girl!

Candace said...

Happy Birthday MACIE! I can't believe that she is two already. It does go by really fast. She is seriously one of the cutest little girls..