Sunday, October 28, 2007

Family Pictures

Click here to see how good we look.

9 comments:

LeMira said...

I know you said she had a bad day, but the pictures are soooo cute! I even love the crying pictures!

Cristin said...

You look like catalog models!! (That is a good thing.) I also love your new background by the way.

The Boz said...

You look great! And...great new template for your blog. Me likey!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I need to call Anna...those are so cute!

Baldwin Fam said...

Great pics! I love the one where the two of you are leaning to kiss Macie. Adorable!:) Cute new blog page by the way.

Robin D said...

Ya'll look so cute and she's such a doll!

Valerie said...

I loved them all, but my favorite was of you and Josh kissing while Macie grimaced. So funny!

Anonymous said...

My name is Kathia and like you I also suffer from OCD. I am afraid of germs. I used to do many of the things you do, such as using tissues to open doors, not going grocery shopping because of germs, anything germy I was afraid of. I went to some treatment with a doctor called Dr. Paul Munford in San Rafael CA. He helped me with a lot of the issues because I was really ill. I couldn't do anything. I still have a big problem with the garbage cans but I didn't treat the garbage issue with the doctor because of money, but I will as soon as I can because I know the treatment works. If, you still have OCD I will strongly recomend you to contact him, you can tell him that Kathia recommended him to you, he will know who I am. His phone number is (415) 456-2463. He has a website http://www.cbtmarin.com/about.asp

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. You guys are so photogenic! Macie is so cute!