I think Macie is onto the fact that she's now closer to age 2 than 1. The terrible 2's that is. Today we had family pictures taken and I was not prepared for my sweet little Macie's mood. We took them in a gorgeous area behind the JW with grass, waterfalls, flowers, etc. At first Macie was a normal, busy, curious little girl. Very cute and cooperative. It wasn't long before the tables were turned and she was whining, crying, clingy, and refusing to smile. I was pretty surprised because that is not typical Macie behavior. I guess it's rough when you're used to doing your own thing all day and your mean parents make you do something different. Poor, poor Macie.
We should see the pictures in a week so I'll post a link then. By the way, my good friend Anna is an excellent photographer and I'm sure the pictures will be great, even if our faces might not be! She was very patient with Macie and deserves a special shout out for her hard work.
This picture was taken back in the day when my toddler was more cooperative (about 2 weeks ago.) Don't be fooled.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Toddler Turned Terrible!
Posted by
Trisha
at
11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is a very pretty girl, I bet even with a grumpy face she'd look adorable :).
I don't know what it is about toddlers thinking that they can turn into grouches when they near the 2-year mark. I'm sure the pictures came out adorable!
She looks so OLD in that picture!
I'll have to see the terrible two's in person....because I don't believe it about little Macie. :)
Did you know that your page isn't working? The background is all messed up. If you want to find some good ones, you can go to Pyzam.com, they have some.
I totally agree with you. Toddlers sometimes seem like they have multiple personalities when one minute they are happy and cute, then maniacs the next. Crazy kids.:) Cute pics though.
I can't believe that Macie could act that way. She is just too cute.
I am not looking forward to Lizette becoming sassy.
Post a Comment