Here is a sneak peek of Macie's Halloween costume. I chose not to divulge the entire outfit so it still remains somewhat of a surprise, yet you can get an idea of how irresistibly cute it is.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
WOW. I wonder what she could be... hmmmm... either a duck... or some sort of snowball with webbed feet?
I already know that I am going to love this costume. I'm partial to our webbed feet animals.
I can't wait to see the rest of the costume. The bottom half is way too cute.
She's going to be twins with my neice, Abbie! How cute!
Alright, where did you get this? It already looks adorable! Macie is such a cutie! I miss you and Vegas. I need to get down there soon.
Macie is so adorable! I love this costume! I got the same one for Lauren.
I think she's adorable, and I can only see her legs!
thaT is sooo cute!! I love little kiddies in their costumes :)
I think this is a quackie picture.
How do we know this here outfit is cute, if we can't see the rest of it.
Anyway, I bet dollars to doughnuts this is either a platypus or a midget version of Big bird.
Any takers?
Sorry Dad, you're guesses are incorrect. I'll post the pictures in a day or so from the trunk or treat.
Post a Comment