Friday, October 12, 2007

Laundry Helper

I was folding laundry last night when Macie came and sat down by me. As I held up a shirt to fold it she pointed and said "Daddy's." She continued naming the owner of every article of clothing I folded. I was pretty impressed that she got them all right. I think she was just making sure that I knew who's was who's. She's kind of bossy like that.

4 comments:

X said...

aww that is so cute, what a great helper!

LeMira said...

Time to put her to work . . .

Lindsay Griffeth said...

that's great. my little neice LOVES folding laundry! she folds and folds and folds....sounds like its time to teach little macie....

Elisa said...

Now that my tummy is getting bigger I wear some of Scott's clothes since he's taller and Elisabeth and Charles always asks me why I'm wearing his stuff :)