Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Something To Talk About

Macie likes to talk and talk and talk. Sometimes she'll talk in her crib non-stop until I get her up in the morning. Other times she'll pick up her books and read them to herself. She does like to tell me stories when we're riding in the car too. Regardless, this little girl has a lot to say about something! I took this video when we were last visiting my mom. I know it's kind of long, but there are some really cute parts if you make it all the way through. Every once and a while she throws in a real word, but for the most part it's her own language. By the way, Macie's latest new word is "jammies". It's really cute but not in the video.

4 comments:

LeMira said...

That was really cute! There were times that I thought I knew what she was saying, but then I couldn't make it out. So fun!

Danica said...

That was cute. It sounds like she really likes the "ch" sound. Carson loves the "sh" sound and he loves to jabber like that too. Aren't kids so fun?!

Valerie said...

How cute! Milana talks a lot now, I bet she'll turn out like Macie and talk, talk, talk.

Robin D said...

She's a talker that's for sure! I love all the arm waving, it cracked me up! Wouldn't you just love to know what's going through her head??