One of the best places to go in Vegas to have fun in the summer heat is Lake Mead. Josh comes from a family that is very into boating. I have really grown to love it myself and look forward to every chance we get to go out on the water. Macie LOVES the lake as well. She likes to honk the horn, drive the wave runner, and ride on the tube. I can't believe how brave she is; I think she gets that from me! :)
Taking Dad out for a spin.
Swimming with Grandpa, Brent and Sierra.
Riding the tube with Mom and Sierra.
5 comments:
That looks like a blast! What a brave little girl, I think she's braver than my boy.
Definitely jealous of the lake trip! Looks like a lot of fun...
I cannot believe you go in Lake Mead! I am always grossed out by it (mostly b/c of the yucky fish), but I guess we all have our things- me, lake mead....you, door handles and shopping carts.
Going to the lake is so fun! I bet you were happy to go on vacation, it sounds like your life has been more then busy! I am bummed that we will miss you this weekend, we are going to Utah for the BYU game.
She looks so cute on the wave runner, and the inner tube. It looks like you guys had a blast on the lake. We are jealous!
Post a Comment