Friday, August 17, 2007

My Favorite Things Continued

How can I forget the day I've been waiting for all month long?!? Tonight High School Musical 2 debuts on the Disney Channel! I know, it's just a cheesy teenny bopper movie, but I LOVE IT! I thought the first one was good and I've really been looking forward to this one. I know I'm not alone here because I saw Cristin's post about the movie today too. And come on, Zack Efron is such a cutie!

5 comments:

Cristin said...

You know what is sad - I don't have the Disney Channel, and I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone I know if they do, so I'll have to wait to watch it. So sad.

Danica said...

I was looking forward to the debut as well! But Zack got a babysitter for tonight and we went and saw Bourne Ultimatum instead. But the trade off was worth it. I'll catch up with the HSM gang later. Did you know Zack Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are dating in real life. Just some teeny bopper gossip to pass along.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I thought it was a cute clean show with catchy music. However, Kurt kindof thought that his high school students wouldn't like it and would make fun of it. My 12 year old nieces love it. I would like to see #2 but also don't have the Disney Channel. When does it come out Cristin?

Elisa said...

So how'd you like HSM2? I don't think I like it quite as well as the first. But maybe if I watch is a few more times I'll like it more. The songs weren't quite as catchy and I don't find myself really wanting to sing along with it like I did with the first, though maybe that'll change over time.

Trisha said...

After watching the movie I decided that I liked the first one better. I know it was cheesy, but the second one seemed a lot cheesier. I still thought it was cute.