Friday, August 17, 2007

My Favorite Things

The other night Josh and I were driving around and found a new place called Caffe Gelato. It just opened and is absolutely delicious. I had never tasted gelato before and was really impressed. All the flavors are so rich and the combinations are incredible. The sorbettos taste like fresh fruit. It is amazing! It's located in Boca Park; I highly recommend trying it out. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it every once and a while. Last night we went back and they had even more new flavors. I can't wait to go again!

Another great thing about last night was the show So You Think You Can Dance. It is the only show I really watch now and it is SO GOOD! Last night was the finale and they brought back some of the best dances from the season. All of the top 4 contestants were incredible dancers so I really couldn't even guess as to who would win. Talk about some quality entertainment!

4 comments:

anna banana said...

I love So you Think you can Dance!!! Go Sabra go!

Elisa said...

I love Gelato!!! My favorite is Nocciola (hazelnut), they sold it for really cheap and they would give you a TON in Italy, I went to a place in Provo Towne Center mall that sold it but they just gave me this one tiny little scoop for like $5. Oh well, I suppose I shouldn't eat tons of it anyways :), it was just kinda disappointing.

7 Baldwin's said...

I love so you think you can dance!!! Neil was my favorite but I loved all top 4! I was so excited when they voted Pasha off- then all my fave top 4 were in the finale! Glad I'm not alone in my obsession!

PS- You've been tagged!!!! Read my blog to find out the rules!!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

When I'm feeling a little adventurous with my little man....we'll come your way and have some gelatto. It sounds HEAVENLY. I love gelatto.