Thursday, August 9, 2007

Driving Miss Macie

For family night this past week we went out riding 4-wheelers at Josh's parents' house. They live in S. Vegas, on Blue Diamond, where there are lots of tracks and room to ride around. This was Macie's second time riding a 4-wheeler and she loves it! As you can see, she likes to ride up front with her hands on the handle bars. She makes "vrooom, vrooom" and "weeee" sounds while she goes. I love her serious riding face; she's too cool to look at mom.

This larger thing is called a rhino. It's like an off-roading golf cart. Macie and I went on a really long ride through the desert on it with Grandpa behind the wheel. What I loved about it most is the great suspension because when we landed the big jumps it wasn't so jarring for Macie. Ok, I'm obviously joking about that part. All in all, it was a fun evening riding around with everyone and of course, getting dirty. Don't worry, Macie went straight to the tub.

Grandpa took Macie for a quick ride in the cul-de-sac while the other toys were getting out and warmed up. When they drive by me she's still too cool to give me a glance. I guess she has to concentrate on where she's going since she's driving.

7 comments:

Cristin said...

Cute pictures. Luke does the vroom vroom noises too. Where do kids pick up on that?

Valerie said...

You'll have to get her a little dirt bike for Christmas!

Robin D said...

We grew up riding dirt bikes and four wheelers.Its so much fun. Macie will really impress the boys when she's older that she can drive one all by herself!

Mandy said...

Trisha,
I came across your blog the other day and thought I would say hello. Maci has gotten so big (and cute too) Hope you and Josh are doing well.
Mandy (Baron)

7 Baldwin's said...

So cute! I love babies on bikes! It's good to start em young! So cute!

The Boz said...

very cute. I watched the talking video the other night while I was home with Heidi, and we were both in hysterics! So funny! Hope all is well--i should be coming to Vegas soon to see Mr. Nate Griffeth--so I'll see you guys soon too! (hopefully!)

Candace said...

That is so cute. I love the picture of her on the bike with Grandpa