Macie shared some tips with me about how to take care of her baby. First of all, babies need a blanket so they stay warm. (Macie demonstrates putting on the blankey.)
Then you carry the baby around on one side with your hand behind its back for proper support, like so.
Finally, when your baby goes to bed on the floor in the middle of the room, it's important to lay down with baby. And there you have it.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Baby Care 101
Posted by
Trisha
at
7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is too cute.
She is such a good little mommy! I love her little pony tail by the way.
Wow! Time for another one if you've already got a good babysitter in your first (just kidding). At least she has the carrying thing down -- Jackson still carries babies by the leg.
She is so adorable. I love how little girls take care of their baby dolls, so cute.
Too sweet. She's gonna be a great older sister one day!
I hope she's not hinting at something! Does she think you need pointers? Just kidding, I know you're great.
That is dang cute.
Post a Comment