Before I went out of town we had a baby shower for my sister Melanie. Her baby girl is due on August 16th and we are so excited! The shower was a lot of fun; we stuffed ourselves with food and she opened a ton of presents. I took pictures of some of the food that I made. (I'm trying to be creative folks, bear with me.)
This cake looks really cool close up and is delicious. It is layered with brownie pieces, cheesecake mousse, cool whip, and crushed heath candy bars.
These turkey wrap rolls were made with a cream cheese spread and tasted excellent!
Here is Mel with her cute baby bump. We were playing a game where people had 30 secs. to draw a baby on a paper plate on their head without looking. I really like this game because it's easy to do, quick, and hilarious to see how all the drawings turn out!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Baby Shower
Posted by
Trisha
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad the shower turned out well. Mel looks so cute pregnant! I love the belly.
Will you please email me the recipes for the food you posted? They look really good!
She's so cute and it looks like the shower was a hit! Cool food - great work.
What a cute prego sis you have. And the food looks delicious. I'm getting hungry just looking at it!
Post a Comment