This weekend was a busy one with 2 family weddings to attend. Both were my cousins, one in St. George and the other here in Vegas. So we were in Utah for half the day attending the sealing and luncheon, and then drove back to Vegas for the other reception. It was a lot of fun seeing so much family, but very busy. Several relatives from Mexico came so it was a lot of fun to see them and have them meet Macie.
Macie and Mom with Papa, her great-grandpa from Mexico City.
Macie shows off her sweet dance moves.
Outside the St. George temple with Bella, Mami and Papi.
Classic cousins shot: Me, Natalie, Charlie, Melissa. Growing up we were all close and always have a great time together.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Wedding Weekend
Posted by
Trisha
at
10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks like you all had a great time. You look great, and so does Natalie, I haven't seen her since she moved from Wymount. I bet everyone loved seeing your cute family.
You cut your hair...right? I LOVE how you did it for the wedding. Very cute! Busy Saturday for you guys!
Hot Mama!! You look fabulous!
You do look great in those pics! Love the hair! And your cousins all look super cute too. Your family has good genes.
Love the hair!
Hi Trish! I saw your blog through Nicole's and I just wanted to say how cute your little girl is! I can't believe she is already a year old. I hope things are going good for you and your cute family.
Post a Comment