We got Macie her own pillow the other day and she really likes it. I thought it was so cute that she wanted to lay down right away and give it kisses. What a funny girl.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We got Macie her own pillow the other day and she really likes it. I thought it was so cute that she wanted to lay down right away and give it kisses. What a funny girl.
Posted by
Trisha
at
4:16 PM
5 comments:
That is soooo cute! I can't believe how big she is! It makes me hope we get a girl soon.
So cute... be careful she doesn't use that thing to launch herself out of her crib if you know what I mean.
She is so cute. I love that she kissed her pillow. I can't believe that one day Lizette is going to be that big and hopefully that cute :)
She is so adorable Trish! What a sweet little girl. I hope Elizabeth is a little cutie like that.
I love it! She is adorable and is getting so big. It's amazing how quickly they start getting older at this age...
Post a Comment