Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dress Up


Shoes, shoes, and more shoes. Macie likes to put on and carry around shoes of all types. She found some of her infant shoes the other day and was mad when she couldn't get them on her feet because they were too small. She says "shoes" pretty well now. I was at the store the other day and she was getting fussy because she wanted to run all over, but when we got to the shoe section she calmed down and kept sticking her foot out for me to try shoes on her. She watched closely as I would put them on her and then would stare at her feet, perhaps deciding if she liked them or not.



She also has a couple pairs of her own sunglasses because she was always playing with "big people" ones that didn't fit. Her Waldron grandparents got her these ones here. Very stylish.

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

My niece Kendal is the same way! She LOVES any shoes! Love the sunglasses....she looks so old and grown up in that picture.

LeMira said...

She's getting cuter every time I see her on your blog. No doubt that she's girly!!

Jamie said...

my goodness! She's quite the little lady, isn't she? Adorable little Macie.

Robin D said...

Kaiden loves to put on all of our shoes too, especially mine. Don't worry I'll break his habit of wearing high heels before it becomes a real problem! She's too cute...and I love the glasses!

Carolyn said...

She's so cute. What fun- for now, I can't get Michael to keep his little pair of sunglasses on. He pulls them right off...maybe when he gets a bit older he'll like them.