Last night we got a phone call at 4 am from my brother that he was on his way to our house to drop off my niece, Bella, on his way to the hospital. My sister-in-law Trisha was in labor! I was too excited to go back to sleep so I ended up heading over to the hospital with my sister Mel to be there for the delivery. At 6:31 baby boy De La Paz was born weighing 8 lbs. 12 oz. He is a cutie and looks just like his sister Bella. I only snapped a few pictures and this is the best I had of the little guy. We are so excited!
Later today I am heading off to SLC where I'll be visiting my Mom for a week. Thanks to all who have expressed concern and sent love our way. Also several people volunteered to watch Macie or give a place to stay...thanks. I will be staying downtown with my cousin and we'll see how well Macie does with friends. I may be giving some of you a call!
2 comments:
Congratulations on your new nephew! Amanda had her baby late last night around 11:40 pm. She was 6.12lbs and 19 inches long. I hope all goes well with your mom.
Congrats to Trish and Ben....how exciting! Have a good week with your mom...as always...let us know if there is absolutely anything we can do. :) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment