Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Macie!!!

Today my baby girl turned 1...I can hardly believe it! We started off the day with a well check and some shots. I know, what a nice Mom I am. I was surprised to hear that her weight is now 19 lbs, 11oz in the 25th percentile. Macie has always been at least 70th, so this was quite a surprise. It is normal though, just a result of her running around everywhere. She is quite the busy bee, so I have to watch her like a hawk. We are great friends though and she loves to be with me all the time. If Josh has her and I'm around she fights to get away from him and over to me. Poor Daddy, or should I say poor Mommy? We went out to dinner tonight since we'll be having a big family party later on with all the cake and presents. She had a birthday dessert and was quite fascinated with the candle on top.

When we were visiting my parents last week my Mom got Macie to do the number 1 with her finger. She already points, so it was definitely easy for her to catch on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos...thanks for sharing them with us...and looks like you guys had a great time...and well for some fun stuff for birthdays also visit my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometime and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Happy Birthday Macie! Can't wait to see you next week!

laurel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACIE!!! We miss you!

Cristin said...

Trisha - You look so good! So skinny!

Tanner Family said...

Hi Trisha,its Brittany Tanner. I got to your blog through Danica's blog. I can't believe how much Macie looks like Josh! You have a cute little family. Oh and Happy Birthday to Macie!

Brandon the Blogger said...

Please check out my blog.

www.brandonisblogging.blogspot.com