Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Why's Everybody Always Pickin' on Me

It seems to me that my eccentricities are somewhat misunderstood. While I do admit to them, I laugh at myself as well. I know I'm ridiculous. However, I hope that I haven't offended anyone. With that being said...I have a funny story.

Josh came home last night and Macie and I were outside playing with some of the neighborhood kids. Josh joined in all the running and chasing around BAREFOOT. Obviously I was disgusted. He said it was too hard to run in flip-flops. Right. So naturally the bottoms of his feet were as black as can be. When we were getting ready for bed I told him to wash his feet. He said no. So I went and turned on the shower for him. He turned it off. As he headed for the bed I told him he better be sleeping on the floor with those dirty feet because I didn't want them in my bed on my white sheets. He didn't answer me. I finished getting ready, turned off the lights, and went to bed. A few minutes later Josh scared me to death when he mumbled a couple words from the floor. Yes that's right, he actually was on the floor and I didn't see him. I thought he was downstairs watching tv. Anyway, I told him that he could get into bed if he put on some socks. He thought about it then got up and put some on. I was telling my sister the story this morning and she said "wouldn't it just have been easier for him to wash his feet?!?" HELLO, that's what I said!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's really funny!! I can just see Josh now refusing to wash his feet. I agree with that one though...especially on white sheets!

LeMira said...

I'm with you Trisha! Who can sleep with grimy feet like that anyway. I admit, I love to be barefoot, but I will definitely wash my yucky feet at the end of the day.

Cristin said...

I'm so offended. Just kidding, anyway, I want you to know that you have convinced me to buy a shopping cart thing. I was thinking about it and I wouldn't want to sit in that seat without some sort of barrier between me and the metal either.

Brandon the Blogger said...

Josh is my friend and I am coming to his defense. With that being said, I have not washed my feet since I lost my login. Please see my blog for more info...

www.brandonisblogging.blogspot.com