Macie has been in the pointing stage for quite a while
now and I still think it is cute every time she does it.
It's fun to name something and then see her point at it.
When she first started pointing she used two fingers, so
we would point back and say "peace out Macie". We were
at Costco the other day and she had so many things to
point at. (Notice the shopping cart cover, it's worth every penny for my own sanity.)
Monday, March 12, 2007
Pointer Sister
Posted by
Trisha
at
11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's so cute!!
She's adorable! You're funny with the shopping cart cover. Looks like a good idea!
Its parents like YOU that make me feel guilty for not having a shopping cart cover. Its probably not a bad idea, Luke has been known to suck on the metal as I push him a long. Do you think she's pointing at anything in particular or just randomly?
Where'd you get it? I've only seen the ones that cover the front and back but not the sides. We have that one and of course, they go for the sides not being covered.
Macie was probably pointing at something that we said, I just don't remember. She does point at random if she sees something cool. Otherwise, we ask her to point at something then she does (or tries to). I got the cart cover at Babies R Us, its called The Floppy Seat.
Post a Comment