To celebrate my cousin Melissa's birthday a few of us girls went out to dinner. I've always been close with my cousins. It was so much fun!!! We were totally silly, laughing loud and causing half the restaurant to keep looking at us. I bet they all thought we were drunk! We left our husbands at home with the kids and went to Maggiano's Little Italy, a nice Italian restaurant overlooking the strip next to the Fashion Show Mall. When we first got there we were told it would be an hour wait...on a Monday night! We complained to a waiter, who brought over a manager, who had us seated within 5 minutes. Then, a guy from another table walked over and gave us $35 in gift cards to the restaurant. We were feeling so lucky that we thought it must be our night to gamble and make some cash. Unfortunately, we thought it wiser to go home to our families. Maybe luck will strike again.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That WAS a lucky night! Hey - you should have gotten my email about our blog...I'm sorry if you didn't and had to get the link from the Wheelwrights. I paid tribute to you in my email... :)
I can picture the four of you now in a restaurant! :) Sounds like you guys had a great time, as always!
Post a Comment