Friday, February 23, 2007

Holiday Weekend

Yes, I do realize we are already on to the next weekend, but I'm doing my recap anyway. My parents came to visit from Genoa and we had so much fun. It was great because they got to be back in their old house and no one was crowded! Macie had a fantastic time and is a ham for all of the attention. Her cousin Bella was over the whole time too. The girls even had their first sleepover...in separate rooms of course, I'm not that crazy. We went out to dinner with some of our neighbors and Macie had her first taste of Luv-its frozen custard. I think you can tell by the picture that she absolutely loved it. We spent some time at the park and did lots of playing. Here are some pictures!


2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Looks like you had a great time with your family...as always! I'm sure your parents love to see their little granddaughters. Macie is adorable as always!

laurel said...

Cute pictures!