Monday, February 26, 2007

A Tribute to Alex


This post is especially for my brother Alex who thinks blogging is not cool. However, he is now on a blog so if he still thinks it's lame, then he must be too! Actually, today is his birthday and I told him I would do a post just for him. He just turned 15 and is growing like a weed. He's the tallest of all my sibling and my parents...and he's still going! The picture is from President's Day weekend when we were out at one of our favorite family restaurants, La Taqueria. Macie loves her uncle Alex. I am very grateful to Alex for introducing me to Guitar Hero II, which brings so much joy to my life. I ROCK!

2 comments:

laurel said...

Happy Birthday to your brother!

I sooooo wish we could play Guitar Hero together!!!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

WOW! Alex is huge! I still picture him as this little 9 year old... :)