Sunday, February 4, 2007

The New House

Macie had no problem adjusting to the move. She is doing great and loves all the room to roam around. She's already learned how to go up the stairs. I'm worried about her pulling herself up and cruising around on the tile floor because I don't want her to hurt herself if she falls. I know, I'm an overprotective mom, but what can I say. Since we've only lived in small places before I think Macie has gotten used to me being right next to her all day long. Now I can't go anywhere without her following me. Even if I put out her favorite toys in the family room and am in the kitchen, where she can still see me, she will follow me. That, too, is an adjustment. I posted a picture of her just because I think she is so cute. I haven't taken any since we moved in because our camera broke. Hopefully we'll get a new one soon.

1 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm glad you have the Internet now! It was fun seeing you guys on Friday. Macie is getting so big!