As if life isn't busy enough already, we've decided to move this weekend! We decided to take advantage of the vacancy in my parents' old home and move in. Of course we love the area and are excited to be close to stores, more family, and 24 Hour Fitness. Since the house is so big and our home furnishings are so meager, to say the least, I'm sure we'll be echoing through the house. At least Macie will have lots of room to run around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so exciting Trish!
P.S. I love finding out that other people play guitar hero :)
That will be so nice for Macie! I didn't think about that when I talked to you the other day. You'll even have a beautiful swimming pool that you guys can enjoy. Sounds like a perfect set-up to me! Wes and I will come out there sometime next week to visit.
That's so exciting! I know what you mean about meager furnishings. We are renting a 5 bedroom house right now (it was really cheap rent) and have barely more furniture than we did in Wymount. It echos big time, but Luke can go crazy in his walker and not hit much, so that's a plus! Good luck with the move!
Are you all moved and settled in? Let us know when you have time to get together!
Post a Comment