Thursday, April 30, 2009

Video Time

Life seems so busy these days that I hardly seem to take pictures anymore. At least I pull out the camera every once and a while for videos. Here are two cute clips that are pretty recent. My little buddy likes to clap for us. I can't get enough if it. Pardon our lack of clothing, we just got out of the pool. The second video is Macie with her cousin Sadie. The first 15 seconds are hilarious, especially if you know Macie and Sadie's personalities. My little Macie is a bossy one. I believe she was putting Sadie in her place.





By the way, Macie rarely uses physical force. The little "tap" on the face was quite a surprise.

5 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

That was so funny. I was dying laughing when Macie tapped Sadie's nose. Also, I can't believe how loud Sadie can squeel! Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised, she's never been the quiet type.

Anonymous said...

Look how forgiving my Sadie girl is!! I love that video!

Ashley and Ivy said...

Ty is so big!!! What a cutie pie!!! Macie cracks me up

The Tregeagles said...

tooo cute!

Katie said...

OH my, Ty clapping is so cute. He's so proud!

Macy is a ham....does she always have a purse? Love it....