Yesterday was my birthday. I enjoyed receiving all the phone calls and messages wishing me a happy day. I don't really feel any older, but then again I still think I'm 22 and wonder where the time has gone. Honestly, I always forget how old I am and have to stop and think about it before I answer. I think that happened to me once I had my first child. I started aging really quickly, but my mind still thinks time has hardly gone by. Now I'm 28.
I think my kids were extra excited to see me on my birthday because they both woke up close to an hour earlier than normal. Yay. (insert sarcasm here) Despite that, we had a nice day hanging around the house and taking it easy. Macie loves birthdays and was very excited all day long. Josh found a delicious pie place and picked up chocolate cream and banana cream pies for dessert (no sugar added, of course!). We had a small group of friends and family come over in the evening to celebrate. It was great. Thanks Josh for taking care of my special day!
6 comments:
Glad to hear you had a good birthday! You look so good in that picture! Not that you look bad in others you just look extra cute in that one. It must be the birthday glow:)
Happy Birthday! I always forget how old I am, too. I can't believe we're 2 years away from the big 3-0!
Happy Birthday Trisha!
Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a good day. Sorry we did not make it to the party. Hopefully we can get together soon.
Happy Birthday..toooo...yooooooo!
Happy Birthday..toooo...yooooooo!
Happy Birthday dear Trish-a!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday Trish! So I am also going to apologize for not telling you on your actual day :( I actually was about to last week because I thought it was the 21st and then I looked at the calendar and it was the 23rd. Then I felt stupid that I missed it. Where does time go? I feel like I never know what day it is! Anyway, I hope you had a great birthday. I know what you mean about feeling 22 all the time - I feel the same way. In the car yesterday Avery said something and started her sentence with "Mom, since you're almost 30..." Um - I am 28!
Post a Comment