Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Guy At Six Months

It's so easy to make Ty laugh. Not only that, but he gets in giggly moods and anything you do or say makes him laugh hard. So hard that it sounds like it hurts. Here are two cute videos from a couple weeks ago that I've wanted to post. WARNING: Watching these videos will make you laugh too.





Here's a little more info on Ty:

- He enjoys sitting up and playing with toys. I love it too because he stays in one spot and can see all around.

- He still wakes up once a night to eat.

- He weighed 18 lbs. and measured 27 in. at his well check a few weeks ago. We are raising an athlete.

- He loves to tackle and be tackled. I can't believe it myself, but he laughs and screams with delight. Definitely a boy thing.

- He loves to watch and be entertained by Macie.

- His first tooth broke through on the bottom a couple days ago and the one right next to it is coming soon. Unfortunately he isn't a pleasant teether like his sister was.

- He strongly believes that everything in sight belongs in his mouth. He makes every effort to make sure it happens.

- He already seems so rough and tumble as such a young age that I fear for the time he will be mobile.

- He is the cutest little guy I have ever seen and I can't stop kissing his cheeks!

8 comments:

The Tregeagles said...

giggle giggle! So cute!

Hilary said...

Baby laughs are the very best! I loved the videos. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You're right, I did laugh!

Brittany said...

I love his laugh!

anna banana said...

He is darling and I love his eyes they remind me of you!

Ashley and Ivy said...

oh my gosh hes so sweet!!! i love that cute laugh!!!

Laurel said...

oh my gosh...that is absolutely adorable. I just want to squeeze him! Looks like he is a fun little guy to have around.

Baldwin Fam said...

Such a little cutie! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!