Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What A Day

In between baby feedings, playing princess, changing diapers, wiping noses, Super Why, and snack and lunch time, I'm watching the inauguration. Life if busy with Macie recovering from Bronchitis and Ty possibly coming down with it. So yes, I am catching pieces here and there, but I find that sufficient. I like taking part in this historic day. Even though President Obama (that sounds interesting) wasn't my choice for office, I have to hope that good things can happen during his term. I'm especially hoping he'll give a little so we can catch a glimpse of him out there on the left from time to time. From all that we've heard from Obama, I am apprehensive about what will happen during these next four years.

Having said that, I am proud to be a citizen in this great country that affords us the freedoms we enjoy. I am honored to have a father, brother, husband, and other extended family members who are members of our military and share the desire to defend our freedoms with their own lives if necessary. God bless America and please, bless Obama too.

2 comments:

The Boz said...

I think you mean you want to catch a glimpse of him on the RIGHT! Democrats are already on the left my dear. Gosh I love ya!

Trisha said...

I'm not that clueless, but I guess I am misunderstood. I meant that from my seat on the right I would like to see Obama coming in from the left...you know, so he's not SO FAR OUT THERE!