I'm finally getting around to a quick re-cap of Christmas. We had a great time this year and I loved how excited Macie was for the whole thing. For our ward Christmas party Josh and I were asked to be Mary and Joseph, and Ty was baby Jesus of course. Macie was an adorable little lamb with a sad face because she wanted to be an angel. She is so sweet.
On Christmas Eve day we took family pictures with the Waldrons and had a nice evening with extended family.
Christmas morning Macie woke up to find lots of presents under the tree. She looked through all of them for the ones with "M for Macie!" It is so enjoyable celebrating with little ones. I loved every minute of Macie's expressions, excitement, and happiness over all her little gifts. This girl gets some serious bed-head. I love it.
Macie got a doctor's kit and Josh was demonstrating how to use the stethoscope correctly. Since Josh thinks blogging is silly, I guess a silly picture of him is completely appropriate.
We spent some time with my in-laws opening presents and making gingerbread houses. Ty was thrilled with his gifts.
Ta-da! We glued the house together.
Macie enjoyed eating the candy more than putting it on the house.
The day after Christmas we went four-wheeling. It was fun to go out and ride around.
Macie wanted desperately to go on the purple one, of course. But after a minor mishap on the rhino with Grandpa, Macie came back with a bloody lip and was done for the day.My cute Ty guy. I just can't get enough of his smiles and giggles. Christmas came and went and he didn't even know the difference.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Christmas '08
Posted by
Trisha
at
10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jackson's finally at the age where he will decorate more than eat the candy.
Oh, and I so want to know who is in your ward that owns a house in Panaca. I'm pretty sure I've heard of them. You should email me with that info. I was totally going to go down this weekend, but with Natalie in town, I'm staying around here. If he runs into any "Katschkes," they're my family! He can wave at the pharmacy in Caliente -- my brother owns it.
They are so cute. Love the bedhead pics. Merry Christmas!
Looks like fun. The new picture of you and Josh at the top is a great one!
haha Josh I thought you were going to dental school not med school!?
Jarrett
Post a Comment