I just woke up inside Macie's play tent. How did I get there? I remember Macie telling me we were having a sleep over so Josh and I crawled in with her. I don't remember anything else. First of all, the tent is very small so only the upper 1/3 of my body fits inside. Josh said my cell phone was ringing so he got out, and Macie was in and out climbing all over me. Hm, I don't remember that at all. You see, I am SO TIRED that I was out instantly. I woke up totally refreshed and felt like I had just taken a 2 hour nap. Josh said only 10 minutes had gone by. Interesting.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is REALLY funny. And exactly why having another baby SCARES me to death! The sleep deprivation is terrible. Glad you got a nap in a tent.
Post a Comment