Ty Joshua Waldron made his debut on September 18, 2008 at 9:37 am. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. and 21 inches long. He is one big little guy! We went into the hospital at 2 am last Wednesday, the 17th. My contractions were 4 minutes apart and I was dilated 4 cm. An hour later they broke my water and Ty was born 6 1/2 hours after that. The delivery went really well considering his size. Ty was actually easier to push out than Macie who weighed a pound less! I can't believe how fast my recovery was too, it's been great.
As a mom going from one child to two, I was nervous about the transition for me and how I would feel about having another baby. When your world revolves around one child it's hard to imagine time for another. I had a great delivery experience just like I did with Macie, and it all felt very familiar having a newborn again. Holding a precious new baby is an indescribable experience and I feel so lucky to have another child in our family.
Macie met Ty just 30 minutes after he was born and was very excited. My mom said Macie talked about him the whole morning and how he would have a little hat on his head and be wrapped in a blanket. She is always concerned about him and asks to hold him quite often. She likes to give him kisses and play with his little hands and feet. I can't blame her, they're so cute! The proud daddy with his new son. Macie and I like to tell Josh we're doing things only for girls, but now he has his own buddy for only boy time too.
Our cute little guy is a good sleeper so far.
Our attempt at a family picture. Ty wasn't too happy about it.
He makes the cutest faces when he's alert. We have fun with this little guy and have had a great week loving a new baby in our home.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Introducing Baby Ty
Posted by
Trisha
at
3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
34 comments:
He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person!!!! So happy for you guys, congrats:)
He's so cute! You have the cutest kids ever...hope you are doing great!
Congrats!!! He is very cute. I'm glad things went so well for you!
He is so cute! Congratulations to you all!
Look at those dragon pj's, I knew Ty would love them and look how cute it looks on him. I am the best Aunt.
Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is adorable, I am glad to hear you are adjusting to having 2 kids.
Congrats! I've been checking all the time for pictures. :) I'm glad to hear that the second was easier even though her was bigger. :) Let us know when you're ready for visitors!
congrats!! he is so cute! i am glad to hear that everything went well.
What a cute baby! Enjoy having a boy! I'm glad everything went well.
How adorable! I love the hair. Boys are a ton of fun!
He's a cutie pie! You are a brave woman giving birth to a big little baby! Congrats you guys. Cute name too, I love it!
Congrats!!! He's such a handsome little guy! I bet Macie is just in heaven!!! And I'm so impressed you pushed out a 9 pounder! Way to go!!!
Oh Trisha he is so adorable. Way to go you guys! Congratulation's and we wish you so much luck. Macie I'm sure you're going to be the best big sister ever. We love you guys, Jordan Erin and Sam.
Congratulations -- I'm glad everything went well for you!
Hooray for big babies! When I had Liam and they announced in Sacrament mtg his weight, people gasped. I think Josh was the one that made the announcement too. Good ole Wymount days.
He is handsome and I'm excited to hear about life with your new little man. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your new baby! he is soo cute!
Congrats!!! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he was!! And I must say we love his name...it's been at the top our our "list" for awhile...when Nick saw Josh's text about Ty being born he said "I knew I liked their syle!" :)So excited to meet him! Let me know if you need any help!!
Congrats on your new little addition! Make sure to enjoy all of those baby moments. They grow up so fast, my baby is already 10 months and I think she should only be about 2 months. You are right about holding your newborn baby--no words to describe it. Good luck adjusting to being a mom of 2! You'll be amazing--I hear 3 is the BIG change though--when the kids out number the adults!
He is a cutie!
Whoo Hoo!!
He's so cute, Trish! He looks different in every picture so I'm excited to see him in person. Glad you're doing so well!
He sure is a handsome fella! I'm glad everything went so smoothly. I hope the transition from 1 to 2 goes smooth as well. Congratulations!
He is sooo adorable! We kept checking your blog because we knew you must have had him by now! Congrats- you guys are one good looking family!
I'm jealous you had a quick recovery! I'm still recovering;-)
I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!
Hey Trisha! It's Ashlee Bailey from the Coronado Ward, I found you through Alli's blog! Just wanted to say congrats and your little guy is such a cutie! Sierra told me too at church, she was so excited to have another nephew!!! Congratulations! You have a cute family!
Congrats Trish and Josh!
Oh he's so so darling!! Congrats and I'm glad everything went well.
Congrats you guys! He is perfect! I love the name you chose. I can't believe your little body had a baby his size...he is competing with the Mounts now. :) We love you guys and miss you! CONGRATS CONGRATS!
What a sweet boy.... :) I hope all went well. Luv you guys...
Ali
Congrats Trisha! He is so beautiful.
Congrats Trisha! He looks adorable!
Congrats! He is too cute. How fun to one girl and one boy now!
I feel like I've been checking for his great debut forever! Finally they have arrived...cutest boy ever and we are so excited that you guys are doing so great!
Awwwww...congrats. He's very cute and miss Macy is such a good big sister holding him so well!
Good job you two!
Post a Comment