So...no baby yet. I am 2 weeks away from my due date and am still hoping for an early arrival. I've already dilated a few centimeters and have lots of contractions every day, but nothing regular. Since Macie was a week early I'm hoping this little boy will be coming any day. Josh recently had a whole week off, which was perfect because I was entering panic mode. We really hadn't done much to prepare for the baby's arrival and were entering crunch time. We had a list a mile long of things I had to and wanted to get done before the baby came, and luckily accomplished pretty much all of it. I am officially wiped out now.
I've reached the point where I feel like a giant whale because I bump my belly on everything. Any place I go I get stares right at my belly followed by, "When is that baby coming out?", or something to that effect. Don't be deceived by the photo below from my baby shower a week and a half ago. Black is pretty slimming, and the shot was taken straight on. I'll have to post a side picture to give some depth perception.
A few things are left undone (does the list ever end?) including getting Macie a new dresser and picking up a few odds and ends from the baby store. I'm waiting for the crib bedding to arrive any day now so I can see the colors and match the few things I still need to get for the nursery. Oh yeah, there's also the relatively large issue that we haven't decided on a name yet. We have finally narrowed it down to 2 names that are growing on us both, but any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated at this point. Macie thinks his name will just be "broder" (brother), so she's not that helpful either.
5 comments:
You are a cute pregnant lady. Sorry you're still miserable. But at least you're not up all night . . . yet. :)
Are you sharing the two names you've narrowed it down to? I am of no help with boys. I could barely name my own little man!
Cant wait to meet the new little guy! Thanks for all the fun updates!
Yeah, can you post a picture where you actually look pregnant?
I think you look great!!!
I don't know what you're talking about you look great just like you did with Macie. I bet you guys had a good time with the family. Let us know when that boy makes his debut!
Post a Comment