Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back To The Grind

We were spoiled with Josh over the past four weeks while he had vacation time. I felt like I was on vacation too, yet, lets face it, in reality there is no vacation from being a mom. Yesterday was my first day back on my own again and we missed Josh all day.  Here's some of the things that we did over the last month:

  • Our yard received a face-lift, both front and back. 
  • The cars had every crumb and smudge removed (although it didn't take long for those types of things to return). 
  • We went to the cannery, just the two of us, and had a fun time laughing at each other in hairnets. 
  • We did another inventory of our 72 hr. kits to keep things rotated and accounted for.  
  • We spent time at Lake Mead.
  • Visited San Diego and Genoa (& Tahoe!)
  • Sent Josh's brothers off to Brazil and BYU. 
I think since we were busy it seemed to go by fast. I love having Josh home all the time! Now I have a list a mile long of things I need to do that I put off during the break. One of them includes to revamp my blog (hence the current way it looks). I'm working on deciphering html and adjusting images. It is taking a lot of time when I don't seem to have much to begin with. I also updated my google reader today and HELLO, where have I been? It has been well over a year (maybe 2?) since I did it last and I was missing like half of my blog list. So a big hello to everyone that I hadn't seen in a long time! I rely on reader because it's much quicker than going from blog to blog. I also added a followers link to my page, so feel free to add yourself. 

Now that I feel summer is officially over since Josh's break is done, I need to do a major recap post. One of these days, I promise...

1 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

Good luck with the HTML. I tried that the first time I designed my blog. I decided it was much easier to use some of the free layouts you can find on different websites!