03/11 - Macie: Actually, my name is Hannah Montana. But just call me that at home.
02/11 - Storytime at the library. Ty: (Pointing to the boy sitting next to him) Mom, he's my brudder? Me: No buddy, he's just your friend. Ty: Oh, juss my frien. Ok Mom.
11/10 - (While putting Ty to bed) Ty: Seen (sing) it spay-sip (spaceship) song. Me: I don't know the spaceship song. Ty: Jus SEEN IT Mom. Me: I'll sing the rainbow song. Ty: Stop! (With his hand up for added firmness) I seen it. [pause] I tant do it. You do it Mom.
11/10 - Ty: What's dat mine new jammies? Me: These are army (camo print) jammies. Ty: (In a low voice) Ooohhh yeahhh. Army jammies do fighting.
11/10 For months Macie has insisted she is marrying a little boy from her class at church. However, we recently got her class picture from school. She stared at it for a long time, looked up at me and sighed quite seriously, "Mom, I don't want to marry Joshua anymore." I said, "OK, you don't have to decide who you're going to marry until you are grown up." She replied, "Actually I decided I want to marry Landon instead."
10/10 - Macie put on my pink shower cap, looked in the mirror and said, "Now I have to sell food. You know, like the people at Costco."
08/08 - Macie: Oh, I'm getting a call on my bat phone.
08/08 - Macie: I can't tell you Ty, it's a secret. Ty: What seekit Macie. Macie: (Whispered) Secrets can't be telled. Ty: MACIE WHAT SEE-KIT!
08/08 - Ty likes to run up to me, get close, and say, "Mommy dess what." So I ask him, "What?" He smiles and says, "Mommy dess what," over and over.
07/10 - Macie: Me and Ty were born as Nephi was old.
4 comments:
Happy birthday Ty-guy! I can't believe he is already walking. Is he really old enough to be doing that? Miss ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY GUY!!! Sadie is ready to sing happy burfday to you!
I'm glad we could be there to celebrate his big day! It was great to see you guys . . . lets get together more often!
Happy Happy Birthday Buddy!
Post a Comment