Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I haven't had the chance to update my blog in over a month, so I went for total redemption and added 7 new posts. Shocking, I know! June was a busy month and I wanted to get it all documented. Hopefully in the next few days I can get caught up through July too.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I've been checking everyday for wedding pics. I'm so happy to see that everything turned beautiful!

anna banana said...

Looks like you guys had a great month. I was wondering if you were ever coming back to the blogging world! Glad that you did. Lisa's dress looks gorgeous!

Tanner Family said...

Wow you have had a busy month. Your sister looks beautiful and Macie is so darling!

Beth Davis said...

Congratulations to your sister! They are a beautiful couple! I loved her wedding dress.

I could use a pool up here in Utah too, so I can't imagine the pain of the heat in Vegas. Good thing you guys have a pool!

Your little Macie is so adorable too. I can just tell she is a sweetheart from the pictures. I almost started crying when you said she still wanted to hug you after she got hurt. I love the unconditional love children have for their mothers:-)

Alli Waldron said...

I love all of the wedding pictures and I must say - your hair looks fabulous! Your macie-isms are hilarious. That girl is just too cute.