First of all, Macie was talking about the wedding for at least a month preceding the actual day. She was SO EXCITED to go to the temple and see Lisa and Paris. I was in charge of picking up the bridal bouquet and Macie was dying to hold it. Isn't it gorgeous?
They did it! Lisa looked completely gorgeous and Paris looked hot, literally. Wearing a black tux at this time of year is torture!
Macie and Bella waited patiently in the sweltering heat. They are the best of friends.
We took a quick family shot while waiting for the bride and groom.
2 comments:
SMALL world.... I worked with Paris's mom at AT&T over 5 years ago! That's so crazy!!! The pics are beautiful!
It was so good to see you guys...even briefly. I'm so envious about your little boy to come...I think it's wonderful! You look beautiful! Thanks for letting Ashlyn play with Macie's toys and have fun.
Ali
Post a Comment