I realize I haven't posted any pictures of Macie in a long time. She is finally looking more her age now that we can do different hairstyles. It's long enough for little ponytails and is super curly too. I think she is such a little beauty! I am her mom after all.
We see my parents off and on pretty sporadically. My mom was last here after traveling to Utah for her doctors' appointments earlier in the month. We're expecting to see them again this coming weekend. We usually don't know too far in advance when they're coming so it's always a nice surprise! Macie loves having more people around to play dress up and give her attention, as you can see. We have no shortage of princess accessories at our house.
What cute cousins! Macie and Sadie girl are quite the pair. Even though they are almost a year and a half apart in age they act like sisters. We are going to miss her when they move next month.
Check out those curly piggytails. I love it! We're still working on growing bangs, but at least short bangs are easy to work with.
I should have gotten a shot of the back of her head because a little water, gel and hairspray does wonders for Macie's curls in back. She definitely doesn't get the curly hair from me.
I love my silly Macie. I can't imagine life without my little goofy girl.
10 comments:
Macie looks a lot older than the other pictures you have posted. Yeah, Luke has no concept of distance of the word "tomorrow" either.
She is SO CUTE, Trish! Love the curls!
Macie is such a doll and it sounds like she is full of personality. I really think she looks more like Josh, however she does also look alot like you did in the picture you posted when you were little. It looks like you guys are doing really good. We will have to stop in and see you next time we are in LV.
She is so cute. I love the picture of her curly pigtails. She looks so old now...She is really a beautiful little girl.
I guess I haven't seen you guys in a long time. Macie is so big! I love her hair.
she sure is growing up fast! so cute!!
Hey Trisha, Who knows how I came across your blog but I just wanted to say hi. You have an adorable family! Last time I saw you was just before we both got married so it has been several years. Jana (Parker) Okey
Look at those two cutie's, little best friends!
A minivan?!!! hahaha I wish I could have seen your dad pull up in that car!
So cute! She is the perfect mix of you and Josh.
And, I'm in town next week, till the 8th. I'll call you cuz I'd love to say hello.......!
Post a Comment