I am very excited to announce that I've added a new format to my repertoire: kickboxing! I think most people who read my blog know that I'm a part-time group fitness instructor with 24 Hour Fitness. I've been working there for 2 years now and absolutely love it. I really wanted to add an additional certification to my credentials, so I became certified through Turbo Kick. Not only is to a killer workout, but so much fun too. Try it and I know you'll be hooked! For you local 24 members who want to give it a try, don't be shy. I want to see you in my classes!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh how I wish I lived near you so I could go to your classes. I loved when you did it at Wymount, even if you were being easy on us...
Post a Comment