Sunday, April 15, 2007

No Vacancy

Lately my house has been more like a hotel. I can't complain, it's been really fun. For 2 1/2 weeks we had non-stop visitors. Finally today I can relax and get back to real life. First my college roommate Laurel B came to visit on her way to Utah. Then my brother-in-law's parents came. Finally, my parents and 2 youngest siblings came for 2 weeks. Yesterday was the first time I could sit down and breathe. It was so much fun having everyone here, but insanely busy. Now life can get back to normal and just like that almost a month has gone by.

While my parents were here I threw 2 parties. One was a late birthday party for Macie where I invitied extended family only and at least 30 people showed up. Then I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Trish. I enjoy cooking and baking so I chose to make everything for both parties. I don't like store-bought food so much. Let's just say I am glad to still be alive after it all.

Macie loved her birthday cupcake!

Macie enjoyed all of the non-stop commotion and people. Her top 2 teeth broke through to give her a grand total of 4. Her hair is FINALLY long enough on top for me to do something with it. How adorable!

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That is a long time to have visitors...but how fun to see your family and of course, Miss Laurel! :)

Love Macie's hair and I'm sure she enjoyed that cupcake! I'm headed to NY on Monday but lets definitely get together when I get back.

laurel said...

She is soooo cute! And you look great! I miss you guys. I totally know what you mean about visitors - really fun and also a lot of work! We have so many at times it's crazy. I love it though! Wish I could come to Vegas soon - maybe!

Danica said...

Oh little Miss Macie is so adorable. You guys are so cute. I look forward to more blogs from you now. :)

Nataliehlambert said...

What a looker! Any chance she would be interested in my little Isaac? hehe. It is so fun to see what you are up to. We miss everyone who have moved away.

Tanner Family said...

Macie is such a doll. I love what you have done with her hair.