I've been looking into playgroups lately to find something Macie and I would really like before summer hits. She's just starting to get social and is into everything. Some structured fun sounded like a welcome release and change. I found a Gymboree Music and Play by my house and we went to a trial class yesterday and absolutely loved it. I signed us up for a month of classes (up to 6 per week!) and took her back again today. It was so fun to watch her in a group with lots of other kids her age that she doesn't know (except her cousin Luke who signed up with us) to see how she interacts. She was so into the games, toys, climbing, slides, parachute, bubbles, you name it. Macie is up for anything. She was dancing and shouting the whole time. I think "gymboree" might be her next new word! Here's some pictures of all the action.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Gymboree Music and Play
Posted by
Trisha
at
2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun for you and Macie! Looks like she has a great time!
She's getting so very very big!! How fun!
Post a Comment