Tuesday, November 2, 2010

VOTE

Did you vote yet today? Go do it! If you are a Nevadan, we especially need your vote to send Reid packing.

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

my vote to send Reid packing has been cast.

Trisha said...

I'm so bummed out about the results. SO dissapointed. SO frustrated. SO don't like Harry Reid.

Allie Linford said...

I was really hoping for that as well, he's somewhat of an Embarrassment, but on a good note Fancy Nancy got fired....Your kids are so ADORABLE, the new baby is precious...

Anonymous said...

I was definitely surprised by the outcome. I really thought there were WAY more frustrated Nevadans with Reid. Apparently not as frustrated as us.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Ha ha. Alas our efforts could not give him the boot. We were sad. Even my dad hates Reid, sent $ to Sharron Angle and he doesn't even love her either. (my dad lives in CA!) Parley's comment after Reid won, "I give up on Vegas!" and you know it's bad for HIM to say that! :)