I am a mean mother. I forced my children to endure an hour and a half of cold temperatures yesterday for the sake of family pictures. Did I mention it was cold? By the end Emmy's lips were blue and her little fists were frozen. Ty was screaming and Macie was whiny. BUT, they looked really cute and hopefully we got some good pictures. If not I guess I was just mean for nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
who did you use for your family pictures?
can't wait to see them! we did ours a few weeks ago and we were SWEATING to death!
Well I guess you can guarantee they will have rosy cheeks. You're so mean....sure I practically forced Sam to eat dinner tonight because I'm so sick of him wasting what I prepare. Guess we can be mean mothers together.
technically rosie...rosey...roselike, blushy...blushed....hmm I can't spell I guess. Motherhood has fried my brains.
Hi!
I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
Post a Comment